Moreover, in Arhisoft`s portofolio, following the analysis of the domains we have already digitised or are about to digitise, there have been added:
1. GDPR DEVELOPMENT AND COMPLIANCE, referring to
• Configuration of documents related to the implementation of the Anti-Corruption Strategy, as well as
• Configuration of documents related to the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
2. THE ANALYSIS OF THE INTERNAL PROCESSES:
• The development and updating of all job descriptions.
Arhisoft recommends job descriptions models for all jobs from the organisation chart, no matter the category of the public entity to which the beneficiary belongs.
• The development and updating of the statutory documentation.
All documentation is adjusted to the legal requirements and, at the same time, the whole documentation is adjusted according to the specific activities and internal requirements of the respective public organization.
Thus, Arhisoft develops and makes available to the beneficiary a set of rules by means of projects relevant to the entities (for example: rules of organization and operation, internal rules, rules for granting holiday vouchers, etc.)
3. THE ANALYSIS OF REDUCING OPERATING COSTS by optimizing the way of working and making all internal processes more efficient
4. PERSONNEL ASSESSMENT
Arhisoft supports Beneficiaries during the process of monitorizing the individual professional performance. By means of the ”Objectives and Risks” Module it is created the connection between the general and specific objectives with the individual ones through a joint activity Arhisoft – beneficiary, the first one introducing the data and the latter the performance indicators and the targets they tend to achieve. This module is the largest and the most complex one from the list of those already existing within the e-SCIM Solution, being a beneficial source of information for the management.
5. PUBLIC INTERNAL AUDIT (Development of guidelines and best practice manual)
This module aims to automatise the processes carried out by the internal audit, such as:
• Strategic and annual planning;
• Conduct of audit missions;
• Annual reporting regarding the audit activity;
• Quality assurance in the field of internal audit
that is carried out on strict legislation, involving dozens of documents in which, once the data is entered into the system, it will be automatically taken into all existing documents.
Moreover, this module can at any time provide to the management and to any interested persons with the state of implementation of the recommendations made by the internal audit.
At the same time, our organization is to develop guidelines and best practice manual on conducting internal audits in different areas of activity specific to public entities.